Doordarshan is migrating its DTH service “DD Free Dish” from old Satellite (INSAT-4B) to new satellite (GSAT-15) with effect from 1st February, 2016.
All DD Free Dish Viewers are requested to follow the following steps for returning/rescanning their Set top Boxes on or after 1st February 2016. The new Parameters followed by procedure for STB rescanning/search are given below.
DD Frequency plan for Migration from 01.02.2016.
|Sl. No.||Satellite||Frequency (MHz)||Pol.||Symbol Rate (Ksps)||FEC|
Above setting in the STB is to be stored and then to rescan/search channel in the STB procedures are given further.
Procedure to retune/ rescan of Set Top Box for Existing Viewers:-
1. Press “Menu” Button on Remote of DD Free Dish Set Top Box.
2. Select “Installation”.
3. Go to “Manual Search”.
4. Select Satellite Name (Select /Edit)
5. Select / Change TP.
6. Enter Frequency ( for TP1) to 11090 MHz.
7. Edit/Change Symbol Rate to 29500 Ksps and Polarization to “Vertical”
8. SAVE / OK the setting and SCAN the SET TOP Box.
9. Press “EXIT” Button on Remote.
10. Similarly EDIT, SAVE and SCAN the following TP to get all TV and Radio Channels.
|Sl. No.||Stream||Satellite||Position||Frequency (MHz)||Pol.||Symbol Rate (Ksps)||FEC|
11. Now all the TV and Radio channels of “DD Free Dish DTH” will be available.
12. Viewers/Subscribers who do not retune / rescan the Set Top Box will not get the DD Free Dish Service on or after 01-02-2016 from the date of migration.
13. For further queries, viewers can contact Toll Free Helpline No: 1800 11 0510 (8.00 A.M. to 10.00 P.M.); or E-mail at: email@example.com